Friday, December 31, 2010

A Happy New Year? It's all up to us!

   Hi everyone!  Just a few hours from the clock and calendar turning the page and ringing in the New Year.  2K10 was interesting to say the least.  Tough economy would be an understatement. 
   And it caused for a lot of tension in families, business, and relationships.  Personally, I've learned a lot about perspective on life, perspective on people and prioritizing what's really important.
   I'm not one of those guys who sends off the Christmas card with all the great things (and only the great things) that have happened to us and among us.  Not that those are awful because some are very good reading.  I just don't think its reality.  A picture says a lot, and who's to say that just dropping a picture card in the mail isn't a perfect enough reminder that those who receive are a big part of those who have sent.
   Tonight, I'll share some time with my wife and some friends at a neighborhood party.  Any tough times we've shared have actually made us stronger... and what I've gathered over the holidays this time around is that we all have a lot to give.  And a lot more that we can give.  How good or how successful 2011 is .. is really up to us and our perspective.
   So I say... let's build from the negative (whatever it might have been), and celebrate the positive things that happen around us all the time.  There's always something if we look for it.  Tonight... I will make sure my glass is at least.... HALF FULL.
   Best to you all... thanks for following this blog... and I can't wait for a big year at Golf Channel, XOS Digital and HTK MEDIA - http://www.htknow.com/ which has been the single most positive professional decision I have ever made.  Lot's of good things coming ... I really can't wait.
   I'd love to get your comments.... what are you thinking about your 2010 and what's ahead for you in 2011.  Fire away!!

1 comment:

  1. Kraig - thanks for your input, enthusiasm and positive outlook on our future - as you said at a recent conference I attended, a goal without a plan is just a wish! Let's knock 2011 out of the park - looking forward to bumping into you at The Show

    ReplyDelete